The ACES Journal is devoted to the exchange of information in
computational electromagnetics, to the advancement of the state of the art, and to the
promotion of related technical activities. A primary objective of the information exchange
is the elimination of the need to "re-invent the wheel" to solve a previously
solved computational problem in electrical engineering, physics, or related fields of
The ACES Journal welcomes original, previously unpublished papers,
relating to applied computational electromagnetics. All papers are refereed.
A unique feature of ACES Journal is the publication of unsuccessful efforts in applied computational electromagnetics. Publication of such material provides a means to discuss problem areas in electromagnetic modeling. Manuscripts representing an unsuccessful application or negative result in computational electromagnetics is considered for publication only if a reasonable expectation of success (and a reasonable effort) are reflected.
The technical activities promoted by this publication include code
validation, performance analysis, and input/output standardization; code or technique
optimization and error minimization; innovations in solution technique or in data
input/output; identification of new applications for electromagnetics modeling codes and
techniques; integration of computational electromagnetics techniques with new computer
architectures; and correlation of computational parameters with physical mechanisms.
The ACES Journal is abstracted in INSPEC, in Engineering Index, DTIC, Science Citation Index Expanded, the
Research Alert, and to Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology.
This page displays all open access journal publications that you may view and download without an account.
- Make sure the paper follows the ACES Journal Template (DOC)
- Papers that do not follow the template will not be processed for review
- Six (6) printed pages are allowed for free printing after acceptance. Payment for extra printed pages will have to be completed on line before publication.
- As of April 1, 2015 corresponding authors will not have a free membership in the society for publishing in the Journal
- As of January 1st, 2016, there is $100 basic publication charge assigned to each paper for ACES members ($200 charge for non-ACES members). Corresponding authors should be active members of the society at the time of submission and the time of publication in order to receive the reduced charge.
- Authors agree to the Section V Over page Charge terms listed in the aforementioned Paper Template
- To have a published paper in the ACES Journal to be publicly accessible from the ACES website (not requiring an ACES account), a $300 (for non-ACES members) or $200 (for ACES members) fee is applied.